28 June 2011

weekend with dre!

one of my closest friends from yellowstone came to visit a few weekends ago, so all the colorado yellowstoners got together and made our annual ruckus.
now that i'm fully recovered from that weekend, i can put pictures up.


dre, me, and pants at late-night happy hour sushi on thursday night.
a crappy picture, but we all look so cute, i had to put it up.


my awesome iphone panorama of the sun setting over
downtown denver from pants' and brian's sweet terrace.


an obligatory visit to the coors factory. this is my...8th time?


pauly wogs being, well...wogs on the way to the rockies game.


rockies vs. detroit tigers. we were the only tigers fan in a sea of rockies fans.
needless to say, we were not popular...


me and dre. that joy is real, people. you can't fake that.


a classic dre-wogs moment.
pretty sure pauly did/said something stupid, and dre reacted.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I made the blog with my own headline! Boo ya p wogs & of course julie your comments especially of the p wogs Dre moment....on time my lady ! I quote (Pauly go by beer. Dude no I bought the tickets.Julie I want base ball cap ice cream .Dre Ok Pauly I need a Coors light asap & well jooly needs ice cream. Pauly ok b back. Still waiting on baseball cap ice cream & my last beer)

    I love u guys! Until next time CHEERS 2 the Yellowstone summer!

    Much luv
    Dre

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...